Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Molly's 30th Birthday

Another year passes as my beautiful wife Molly officially enters her 31st year of life. Most guys might be timid about printing their wife's actual age in fear of retaliation, but Molly is so much cooler than the rest. The number one reason she is so fantastic is because of her tolerance towards my constant picture taking. I may have to get one of those "I love my wife" stickers I've seen around town to put on the back of my Jeep. Yeah, she'll appreciate that I'm sure. My brother Jason got to experience it all first hand as well during his maiden voyage out west to drink in the Rocky Mountain air. I always love watching people watch mountainous scenery for the first time. I strive for that same appreciation no matter how many times it has been seen. Cheers to both of you guys for a fantastic weekend. Keep checking back because I am headed off today for L.A. to document life at the always extreme Summer X Games.

JD

P.S.-no post hardly goes by without some sort of canine image.

JLD_6909

JLD_7062

JLD_7360

JLD_7089

JLD_6960

JLD_7240

JLD_7111

0 comments:

My Blog List

About This Blog

Joshua Duplechian is a freelance photographer based in Denver,Colorado. With over 7 years of newspaper experience he is skilled at documenting stories and capturing images that are true to the subject matter. Regular clients include the NCAA,Espn,5280 Magazine and various newspaper clients across the country. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP