Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's funny. As a journalist I love to sit and watch a situation unfold right in front of my eyes. Yesterday's drug holiday event held in Civic Center Park in Denver is one I've never had the chance of witnessing. So I packed up my cameras and headed down to make some pictures of people doing what they came to do. Smoke pot in public. Interesting character study to say the least. I actually debated whether or not I should throw these up on my blog, but in the end I went as an observer and wanted to bring back images that made someone feel as if they were in the middle of it all. I hope these images do just that. Here's to me being obsessed with journalism.

JLD_2833

JLD_7503

JLD_7482

JLD_7462

JLD_7453

JLD_2743

JLD_2854

1 comments:

Joshua Buck 7:35 PM  

Dddduuuuddddeeee. Puff, puff, give. Nice images.

My Blog List

About This Blog

Joshua Duplechian is a freelance photographer based in Denver,Colorado. With over 7 years of newspaper experience he is skilled at documenting stories and capturing images that are true to the subject matter. Regular clients include the NCAA,Espn,5280 Magazine and various newspaper clients across the country. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP