Wednesday, April 08, 2009

After seeing some work done by a couple of photographers online with an old Kodak Duoflex camera I've recently been inspired to make some of these images myself. Last week I ordered one for twelve dollars online and decided to play around with it in my backyard the other day. I know that this is a total gimmick but it doesn't hurt to spark the creative juices once in awhile. Here's an image I made of my beloved dog Riley. I'm sure this technique will wear itself out really soon, but for the time being I am enjoying slowing down and making new images. Cheers.

JLD_5327

1 comments:

Anonymous 1:31 PM  

I like it!
Let me know when you get bored with that camera, and I'll take it off your hands for a while!

My Blog List

About This Blog

Joshua Duplechian is a freelance photographer based in Denver,Colorado. With over 7 years of newspaper experience he is skilled at documenting stories and capturing images that are true to the subject matter. Regular clients include the NCAA,Espn,5280 Magazine and various newspaper clients across the country. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP